Friday, April 23, 2010

A Blur

Can you tell by my lack of posting that the honeymoon is over? We are now in the "how is this going to work?" stage. Around here we like to call it survival mode. I can't say for certain the last time I really looked at my husband. We are ships passing in the night. We have barely remembered Owen's homework each night and Mason often walks around with a diaper that hasn't been changed for a very long time.
The boys were very sad this week not to have daddy at their beckon call. I have done very small spurts of time by myself with all 3 boys. Oh my goodness, how will I do this every day all day long? Their needs/wants are so different.

A glimpse of Week 2
His first real bath
2 weeks oldRyan pretty much slept and ate his way through his first 2 weeks.
I have a feeling week 3 will be a little different. We are seeing a little more of this.
I have gotten out of the house a little this week. I am looking forward to the weekend b/c I might actually be able to do something with my family again. Hooray for Fridays!

4 comments:

Courtney said...

hang in there...every day gets a little easier...it might feel harder, but really, you'll look back and realize it was a step towards "easier."

love you!

Jennifer said...

PLEASE don't hesitate to ask for help once you start your days on your own. I mean it.

Michelle said...

Well, at least he looks darn cute in his green onsie while he cries!!

Hang in there....you will make it through! I wish I could come over to help. ALL your guys are so blessed to call you mom.

Christy said...

I am SOOOO proud of you!!!!

And he is adorable Ali...
way to make it to Friday!! :)

Hoping you get some rest and some "you" time this weekend!!!

xoxoxoxo