Then this morning our washer stopped working mid cycle. EJ got on the blessed Internet and solved the problem. This is not what a new mom wants to see when she walks in her laundry room. Fortunately the problem is temporarily fixed until we can get a new part. Phew! We have laundry coming out of our ears!
Sunday, April 25, 2010
Family Bonding
This has not been the exciting weekend I was hoping for now that I can actually do something if I wanted. For some reason, I imagined fun outings with my family. Silly me. That was before Mason's lymph nodes swelled 3 times the normal size and a trip to Kids Med yesterday afternoon diagnosed strep throat. Oh and the Dr. felt certain Owen had it too, so they are both on antibiotics and under house arrest until tomorrow. I am still debating whether EJ and I need to be tested even without symptoms.
Then this morning our washer stopped working mid cycle. EJ got on the blessed Internet and solved the problem. This is not what a new mom wants to see when she walks in her laundry room. Fortunately the problem is temporarily fixed until we can get a new part. Phew! We have laundry coming out of our ears!

Then this morning our washer stopped working mid cycle. EJ got on the blessed Internet and solved the problem. This is not what a new mom wants to see when she walks in her laundry room. Fortunately the problem is temporarily fixed until we can get a new part. Phew! We have laundry coming out of our ears!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Ugh, so sorry to hear about these unplanned events this weekend. Glad everything and everyone is getting better though. Next weekend will be different!
Yikes! Mason has Strep?? Feel free to go break into my house and use our washer and dryer. Yeager won't mind!
oh, man! craziness! when it rains, it pours, huh? good thing ej is so handy!
Wow. The good news is that Ryan probably can't get strep. Sloan had it so bad last week the Dr. thought he had an absessed tonsil. And who knew you married Handy Manny?
Post a Comment