EJ set up the crib this weekend. It still catches me off guard when I walk past the room. My heart speeds up quite a bit. Mostly from excitement but some degree of what the heck!
I am not looking forward to the sleepless nights again, constantly wondering what this little guy with be like and anxious to be done with bed rest.
Today, Owen used a toy telescope and our digital camera to take a picture of "baby" through my belly button. Boy was he excited to see a small dot of yellow and reds (I let a little light in) it almost looked like we were seeing inside my stomach. I didn't have the heart to tell him it was still my belly button.
Mason calls the baby "munchkin" and I think understands a little better now that we set up the crib.
No comments:
Post a Comment