I thought being on the couch would save us some money. Seeing as I haven't been to target in 7 weeks :) Yes, can you imagine the with drawl?
Well, the internet is possibly more dangerous. I have made several purchases from the couch with a personal shopper on cell phone. The boys dressers, I mentioned awhile ago were purchased with me on the couch and EJ in the store. I looked online as he was examined in person. Today, my mom did some spring clothes shopping for the boys while I approved via web page.
Oh and then there are purchases I can make online myself. Good grief, the options are endless :) Etsy should be outlawed! Wait until you see the small update to the baby nursery. And I mangaged to find some rug runners online for the hallway upstairs. Perhaps my 5 yr old and 2 year old elephant stomping won't wake the baby if we have carpet. A girl can dream, can't she? At least it will feel better on my feet for those lovely middle of the night feedings.
None of this tops the purchase made while I was on bed rest with Mason... our mini van. Once you give something like that over to your husband, furniture buying doesn't even seem scary :)
No comments:
Post a Comment