Friday, February 26, 2010

On the Mend

Whatever the bug, Mason is much better today. Last night wasn't too fun. I think he napped a little too much yesterday. The fever seems to be gone and he is laughing and playing again.

Mom and Dad are down for half a day and EJ's mom (Mim) arrives via train this afternoon. She will be here all of next week to keep our family and house afloat and allow EJ to attend a men's retreat at our church tonight and tomorrow. I am so glad he will have a break from us. He has been working so hard and without a single complaint!

Tomorrow we have cleaners coming to deep clean our house. Doesn't that sound like a dream come true! They will return every other week for awhile. Although I am afraid once they start it's going to be very hard to let them go. It's such a relief knowing I won't feel months behind with housework when bringing home baby.

31 weeks today!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Yeah for family and professional help!! And yeah for 31 weeks!