Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Published

Mason's baby book arrived today. He loved it and so do we. Here's a small glimpse. I am very happy with how it turned out. Especially since it's the first one I have ever done. Well, aside from being on the High School Yearbook staff. I actually ended up with 2 copies. Mixbook sent me a promo coupon since it was my first purchase. Buy 1 get 1 free. Now I don't have to hold my breath when someone wants to look at it :)




The whole process was very therapeutic for me. Re-mincing over his early years helped me remember why I am laying on the couch for 3 months. And it distracted my mind from constantly feeling sorry for myself.
I really really must start the blog book, a much bigger project to undertake, but I don't plan on getting so fancy.

5 comments:

Lissa said...

Looks awesome sis! Motivates me just a little more...

Sarah said...

i loooooooove it ali! i will have to make some for our kiddos at some point! how cute! :)

Michelle said...

It looks awesome! Can I hire you to make one for Finley?? ;)

Andrew Laffoon said...

Do you mind if we share your awesome blog post with our Facebook friends? You did such a great job on your book that we'd love to highlight it. Let us know.

Andrew Laffoon
CEO, Mixbook.com

Christy said...

OH MY GOSH!!!
its adorable!!
oh i wish i had the patience to make one for Kally!!!!