I should probably not even start writing. 29 days of laying on the couch and day 5 of 2 kids trapped inside, is not bringing out the best in me. Thankfully EJ's dad is here to help. God's timing is so perfect. Ed was suppose be here last week, but a death in the family pushed his visit back. Little did we know Owen would be out of school possibly this entire week from our big snow storm. I have no idea what we would have done otherwise. The boys are showing signs of distress and the lack of discipline is adding up.
A little sunshine would probably help! Jan and Feb are my hardest months regardless. I really do want to be a snowbird in retirement. EJ thinks I am joking, but I am not!
Another snow storm is expected to hit Friday night. I guess it's better than missing spring! Although that's a possiblity too.
Told you I shouldn't have started writing. Just keeping it real!
1 comment:
Ali, I totally understand your sentiments b/c I feel that way and I am not stuck on the couch. You sound like you are doing amazing otherwise! We are praying for y'all! Love, Laura
Post a Comment