Yes, "The Hole in Our Gospel" is very good. As for fiction, I like Terri Blackstock's books. She has several different series. And Dee Henderson. They write Christian mystery who-done-it type books and they are good at keeping you guessing. I haven't read much fiction lately though. Mainly baby books for me right now! Hope you are surviving your restrictions okay.
7 comments:
I just started "The Hole in Our Gospel" by Rich Stearns...got it from the library and its awesome (CEO of World Vision).
Also have on hold "the Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" which is supposed to be great.
"Memory Keeper's Daughter" was good.
I'll try to think of more :)
Wish I was closer so I could drop off some!!! :)
YES...the HOle in our Gospel is AWESOME!
for fiction...just finished "hunger games" for my book club. i would never have picked it but couldn't put it down! i ended up loving it!
i'll try to think of more...
I'll email you my list!
Have you read Three Cups of Tea and Stones into Schools by Greg Mortenson? I highly recommend those!
A Tree Grows in Brooklyn. (Best book ever.) Time Traveller's Wife. Gilead. People Magazine.
Our book club just read The Help and Think No Evil. Both were good!
Yes, "The Hole in Our Gospel" is very good.
As for fiction, I like Terri Blackstock's books. She has several different series. And Dee Henderson. They write Christian mystery who-done-it type books and they are good at keeping you guessing.
I haven't read much fiction lately though. Mainly baby books for me right now!
Hope you are surviving your restrictions okay.
Post a Comment