Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Loads of Fun

It's amazing how they adapt! It has become second nature to Mason that I am on the couch. In fact, last night after eating dinner at the table I must of been standing up longer than normal b/c Mason ushered me to the couch.

This morning I was a ramp and junk yard.


He has also become awesome at doing a lot for himself, even more so than his older brother. This will come in handy once the baby is here. Not b/c he will want to do it himself then, but b/c I'll at least know he can ;) Owen adapted the same way when I was on bed rest with Mason and "grew up" a lot those few weeks.
This morning we woke up to both boys going potty. Well, at least Mason was trying. Not sure if I can handle potty training while on bed rest, but maybe Owen will train him for me. Mason has definitely been talking about it a lot the past few days.

No comments: