Saturday, January 16, 2010

Thoughts of the Bored

I can tell my emotions are going to start swinging. I am trying to remain positive, but thoughts are settling in. Can't look at the big picture b/c I will make myself miserable. Sometimes 11 weeks seems short and sometimes it seems really really really long. I need to start some projects to keep my mind occupied.
Things I've been saving for bed rest:
Mason's baby book (I know I am terrible, but I got Owen's finished while on bed rest with Mason, so it's tradition :)
Typing up all my favorite recipes
Making a blog book of 2009
Perhaps some blog headers, anyone interested?

I'd much rather be preparing for baby, but once again that will be done by someone else. The nesting urge is going to be stressful.
EJ just purchased dressers for the boys' room (I approved by looking online) so now we can throw away Owen's current dresser that is falling apart and move Mason's clothes out of the nursery. Slowly but surely things will still get checked off the list. Hopefully my family will still be speaking to me when this is over.

6 comments:

Michelle said...

So glad you found dressers! Where did you get them from? And those are fun projects to look forward to! Wish I could send some sewing projects your way. ;)

Catherine said...

Although bed rest is not your choice of how to spend your days, I love the projects that you'll be working on! That would get me excited to have time to do those!

Courtney said...

yea...where did you end up getting the dressers??

i'm going to send you some "decorating advice" work later today hopefully...hope that's ok! i need your opinion! :-)

Elizabeth Johnson Phillips said...

Chanel your inner diva and milk the bed rest, honey. It is the ONLY time lolling about IS taking care of your kid!

Christy said...

ohhhh sweet girl...
wish i could be closer to help.
I can't even imagine what you are feeling like.
praying for you!!

Christy said...

oh, and I like what Elizabeth said!
smart!!! :)