For Christmas we got a new train set to fill in the gaps of our older set that had lots of broken or lost pieces. The new set has brought new life to the table (with another on the way I figured we could stand to extend its life). Owen is so much like me, he enjoys setting it up and then never actually gets around to playing. When I was little I would spend hours making a "grade book" for playing school and then never actually play school. Even now I'd much rather put together the train table or lego sets then actually play. Mason on the other hand was constantly in our way as he moved around trying to play before it was even ready.
Tuesday, January 5, 2010
Chugging Along
We are back to the school week routine. Owen has handled the first 2 days really well. Mason and I have had fun just the 2 of us. I am still amazed at how well he plays on his own.
For Christmas we got a new train set to fill in the gaps of our older set that had lots of broken or lost pieces. The new set has brought new life to the table (with another on the way I figured we could stand to extend its life). Owen is so much like me, he enjoys setting it up and then never actually gets around to playing. When I was little I would spend hours making a "grade book" for playing school and then never actually play school. Even now I'd much rather put together the train table or lego sets then actually play. Mason on the other hand was constantly in our way as he moved around trying to play before it was even ready.
For Christmas we got a new train set to fill in the gaps of our older set that had lots of broken or lost pieces. The new set has brought new life to the table (with another on the way I figured we could stand to extend its life). Owen is so much like me, he enjoys setting it up and then never actually gets around to playing. When I was little I would spend hours making a "grade book" for playing school and then never actually play school. Even now I'd much rather put together the train table or lego sets then actually play. Mason on the other hand was constantly in our way as he moved around trying to play before it was even ready.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You make a good pair!
Post a Comment