The boys new dressers and side tables arrived Thurs. I didn't know little boys could get so excited over furniture. Owen was mainly excited b/c EJ said he could have our old stereo in their room once the dressers arrived. Mason liked the packing foam and huge boxes.
EJ and Owen set up the stereo together on Friday night.
He was in his room a lot yesterday singing and dancing around. He also managed to secretly move all of Mason's clothes from the nursery to the new dresser. I have yet to examine the damage.
Then he requested the I-pod.
Today, EJ offered to make him is own play list.
They spent a lot of time on the computer with a i-tunes gift card compiling Owen's "wish list" (that's what he calls it)
This spurred on a performance by EJ and Owen.
They came downstairs to put on a show for me(EJ knew my spirits needed a boast).
If laughter induces labor we are in trouble.
Owen did not want the paparazzi taking his picture, sorry, you'll have to use your imagination.
I'll set the scene:
EJ off to the side singing songs he doesn't know well, hence the song sheets he is stiffly holding in front of him.
Owen front and center dancing with his back to me, the whole first song. Hysterical. Finally by the second song we convinced him to turn around.
Owen was in heaven, I was trying to keep my big belly from shaking with laughter and EJ just trying to follow the lyrics without laughing. All we were missing his crazy Mason and his air guitar! I miss the little guy and hope he gets back soon, it's been too long!
1 comment:
Maybe Owen will put on a music performance at his wedding....reminiscent of his mother!
Post a Comment