Sunday, January 10, 2010

Double Dribble

The Fogarty boys have hit the court. Owen's first shot at basketball, EJ's first shot at coaching and Mason the big squirmy fan.

Owen, third from left
I know I will have plenty of seasons watching my man coach. I don't think it will ever get old! I love it. Although the pounding of 20 basketballs might drive me crazy and it certainly bothered Mason.
This is going to be way funnier than soccer and perhaps more injuries.
After almost 40 minutes he just had to grab a ball. Pretty patient for a 2.5 year old!

2 comments:

Christy said...

ohhhhh SO cute!!!!
Again, I love getting a glimpse of things to come in the lives of these sweet boys!
SO fun EJ's coaching! :)

Courtney said...

fun!
and so hard for mason!

pat just signed up to help coach joshua's baseball team again last night...you're right...it's so cool to watch our guys coach our sons!