We had an awesome week of help. God is blessing us in the smallest details. I can tell the rest is helping. I can't believe it's been 10 days already.
We have the next 2 weeks of help and meals planned according to my moderate bed rest orders. As long as my status doesn't change on Monday, we are good to go.
Sadly EJ has a terrible head cold and won't get as much rest as he would like as he does double duty, but at least its Friday and a 3 day weekend!
My parents came today, mom is keeping up with the laundry and even did some grocery shopping while dad kept Mason entertained. This afternoon the temp reached 60 degrees so I sat outside and soaked up some Vitamin D while the kids RAN around.
1 comment:
I'm so glad you had a good day!!
Post a Comment