Grandma and Sir had special packages for the boys to open when we got our tree. These were a totally surprise for me. I've always wanted to add to our classy antique Little People Nativity Set but could never bring myself to buy the extras. Well, now we've got it all! More pieces than we know what to do with. Today we reenacted the story using almost all the pieces. EJ read the story, Owen was in charge of the wise men, Mason the shepherds and I handled Joseph, Mary and Jesus. We weren't sure exactly when the drummer boy came in, but we worked it out. Hopefully by Christmas they will be telling the story themselves:)
Saturday, December 5, 2009
O Christmas Tree...
Grandma and Sir had special packages for the boys to open when we got our tree. These were a totally surprise for me. I've always wanted to add to our classy antique Little People Nativity Set but could never bring myself to buy the extras. Well, now we've got it all! More pieces than we know what to do with. Today we reenacted the story using almost all the pieces. EJ read the story, Owen was in charge of the wise men, Mason the shepherds and I handled Joseph, Mary and Jesus. We weren't sure exactly when the drummer boy came in, but we worked it out. Hopefully by Christmas they will be telling the story themselves:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
We LOVE our Little People nativity set. And yes, SO many pieces! Sometimes I get tired of tracking them down around the house and setting the scene back up again!
Oh that set is adorable!!!
Didn't know about that!! :)
So are your little guys!!
fun! we've never had that set...love it though!
Post a Comment