Next on the list, potty training! UGH!
Monday, December 28, 2009
Roommates
On Saturday our baby moved in with his big brother and the empty nursery will soon have a crib again! As if I didn't have enough emotions going on, with our big Christmas present and the post Christmas Day blues. But they were so excited. What a blessing. The novelty still has not worn off, but I am sure it will hit sooner than later.
Owen's door has this "nameplate" on it, made by Courtney from a beach trip long before Mason was even born. And so Owen insisted that Mason has one too. He made it all by himself. So cute!
The boys each got bed tents for Christmas. Thanks Mim! They love them. It makes reading bed time stories a little challenging ;)
They are doing great so far. Naps are the trickiest, but once Owen goes back to school it won't really matter. They were awake and chatting this morning around 6. I hope that ends soon!
Next on the list, potty training! UGH!
Next on the list, potty training! UGH!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh wow!!
I haven't even thought of that stage---like the tents though! :)
I totally get the post-Christmas blues---I LOVE Christmas, and get so sad when its over :) I can't imagine what they'd be like while pregnant! :)
Love the sign that Owen made for Mason!!! So sweet.
that sign is SO cute!!! i can't believe that owen's has been on his door this whole time!
Post a Comment