Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Star Struck

We think Owen may have his first Hollywood crush. I rented the movie Nim's Island, from our library, I recognized it b/c he and I read the book this summer. It's a cute story but wildly unrealistic (kid's don't analyze as much). The movie was great too, full of adventure and well, evidently a really cute girl. The film stars Abigail Breslin who was just recently in My Sister's Keeper. I can't say I blame him, she is super cute. I have found him looking at the DVD cover several times with a blushing grin. Is this even possible? He also wanted to know how long we could keep it, b/c he wants Joshua to see it over New Years. On his defense, Nim, is a super cool girl who isn't afraid of much, repels down a volcano, saves a grown-up from drowning in the ocean and lives in a tree house. If I was a 5 year old boy, I'd think she rocks too!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

cute!
i hope you can keep it that long!!! sounds good!!

Michelle said...

That is too cute!