Wednesday, December 23, 2009

The Jefferson

Mim arrived yesterday after sitting in lots of traffic :( With her came a ton of presents and so now the Christmas crazies are in full effect. I can't imagine what tomorrow will be like. (I have kept all the presents in the basement so far b/c I didn't want them to be a constant temptation.)
We took Mim to The Jefferson Hotel today for "Music at Midday" in the Rotunda. I wasn't sure if the music would be appropriate, we mostly went to check out the annual Gingerbread creation and Christmas decorations. This year they had an enormous sandcastle. My pictures turned out horrible, but you get the point. Mim's hair looks ridicuously high, but its actually part of the sandcastle in the background.
The music was lovely, but the boys only lasted through 3 songs. We had a great spot in the balcony that was far enough away that I wasn't constantly worried about our noises etc. They did great.


2 comments:

Courtney said...

wow! how festive!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.