Most likely more than half way there! Owen was born at 36.5 weeks and Mason arrived at 37 weeks! Plus soon we'll know if the baby is a boy or girl :) So maybe I'll stop have so many dreams about it. Either way, we have the name chosen already.
The weekend after Christmas Day, Mason will move into Owen's room. I am very nervous about this and want to get it over with long before the baby comes. Owen will have the following week home from school so he can nap if Mason keeps him up too late (Mason is our night owl and not a quiet one). In January, we'll be free to work on the nursery. Not that we will be doing much, but the crib does have to be set up again and I'll try to come up a special project to make the room a little different. If the baby is a girl, a little more will be done ;) With my history of bed rest I have learned to start early or else I am laying on the floor telling everyone else what to do. And those somebody elses don't always enjoy themselves!
4 comments:
wow!! lots of big stuff going on!!!
i am so excited to find out who this little person is...the boys will have so much fun together and have so many memories of sharing a room...i know i do from growing up...and i understand the nervousness of the change as the parent...smart to do it when the kids have extra time to adjust! :) ps- i love the new header you did!
I'm glad things are going so well! And I'll bet with all your planning ahead you'll carry this baby to term with no bed rest!
Yay for being halfway through!
Post a Comment