Well, this time of year requires a lot of lists. Especially since I am hosting Christmas Day.
I have the gift list, card list, food list, cookie list, cleaning list, Dr. appt. list, school schedule list. The only list I don't need is a packing list, this is my most favorite list to write. BUT we aren't going anywhere, hooray! So instead I need a get-my-house-ready list :)
Get the picture? I also tend to do things super early and then somehow find extra work at the end. When I was growing up, I would pack for a trip days in advance, then I'd end up packing my sister and groceries, etc. (EJ still packs for himself, I haven't quite got that figured out)
Well, tonight EJ and I checked off another one. We put together one of Owen's Christmas presents. A Lego City Corner. I don't know why, but I assumed it would take him several evenings but I decided to join in the fun. I put the bus and bus stop together. The pieces they create are amazing! I was so impressed with myself, but then quickly remembered the box says 6-11 years old. Guess I should be able to do it after all. EJ's dad use to build the sets before giving it to him, so EJ wanted to do the same.
Legos are awesome, but the hundreds of tiny pieces?!?! I am finding them everywhere. Mason seems to be okay, but what happens when the next one starts crawling around :(
2 comments:
cute! never thought about putting it together beforehand!
You're welcome to come pack for me next time we take a trip. I miss the help! I got the list gene too, but I write on Post-Its and then leave them EVERYWHERE. Alex loves it.
Post a Comment