Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas Morning

Christmas Day seemed to go by so fast, but yet we took it slow and enjoyed ourselves. Even preparing breakfast and dinner was a breeze with so many people to help.
Owen was most excited to see what was in his stocking. He was definitely the fastest at unwrapping presents. Mason on the other hand enjoyed unwrapping, opening each toy and actually playing with them before moving on to the next one.

I didn't get many good pictures, most were blurry from excitement, but here are some that turned out okay.
Breakfast
Mason and Sir
Sand art with Mim
Mom got a Wii and Wii Fit.
That kept us entertained the rest of the afternoon.
Mom playing Wii fit with both boys.Just had to take a picture before it was all over.
I was sad to see it all end. I still am for that matter.

2 comments:

Christy said...

gorgeous Ali!...
I know, me too :)

Michelle said...

I'm glad you had such a good time. Your house looks lovely!