Here we are. Batman, Robin, the Riddler and Cat Woman.
Ours weren't terribly exciting costumes, but we got the point across. Sadly, my tight black leather pants and halter top don't fit anymore :) And I think I am the first Cat Woman without heels. Who can really outrun Batman in heels, anyway? A little girl at Mayboory, on Friday night asked EJ if he was the "I don't know man." (The Riddler hasn't made a comeback in years, but the adults got it.)
We spent Halloween night at my parents. Our neighbors don't really participate (we found out last year) and we never get any kids at our house (can't blame them). So with Halloween on a Saturday, we decided to take full advantage of my parent's neighborhood. They get at least 100 kids at their door. Our kids had fun walking around, but not as much fun as they did handing out the candy. Mason really got into it. They got especially excited when other superheros came to the door. At one point Mason said, "bye Batman" and the little kid said, "I am not Batman, I am Aiden." Both boys totally confused each other.
Ours weren't terribly exciting costumes, but we got the point across. Sadly, my tight black leather pants and halter top don't fit anymore :) And I think I am the first Cat Woman without heels. Who can really outrun Batman in heels, anyway? A little girl at Mayboory, on Friday night asked EJ if he was the "I don't know man." (The Riddler hasn't made a comeback in years, but the adults got it.)
We think this nasty "gummy tongue" is to blame for the fact that Mason didn't fall asleep last night until after 1 a.m. WHAT ?!?!?! We tried EVERYTHING. I was beginning to wonder if someone injected a drug in his candy. He really only ate a few pieces at 7 p.m. He couldn't have had that much sugar. Owen didn't eat one and he seemed fine. UGH!
6 comments:
you guys are so cute!
LOVE your costumes!
and so SORRY mason was up so long! did he at least sleep in??
Very cute! Love the family costume!
LOVE IT!!! :)
love the fam costumes! :) looks like yall had a blast! :)!
Love the theme and the costumes! You're still a sexy batwoman and looking great at 14 weeks! Maybe one of these years I'll dress up for Halloween again...
you guys are awesome!!!!
super impressed with the family costumes---and you look great as cat woman!! love it!
what a fun night---mental note for me to always say no to the fake tongue---ha!!
Post a Comment