Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Footloose and Fancy Free

We had a great time with Grandma and Sir.Sir sucked it up and ate lunch at McDonald's. Not sure he ever did that for me. Grandkids will do that to a man :)
Then we let the boys loose on the playground near their house.

The conference for Owen went great. The teacher had a lot of good things to say about him. I am so thankful he is doing well and behaving himself. Based on his recent behavior at home, I wasn't so sure what the report would be. Seems he saves his best for school. Isn't that always the case?
The teacher helped answer some questions I've had about homework. He is doing well and I think I need to loosen up a bit (I am not surprised). Perhaps knowing he is doing okay in the classroom will help ease my mind. Good grief, it's only Kindergarten!

No comments: