My 16 week appt went great today. Looks like my body is not getting too eager yet. It was awesome seeing "munchkin" again (that's the nickname Owen came up with). His/her legs were tightly crossed so no early peeking for me. We do hope to find out the gender at the 21 week ultrasound, but won't be making any announcements until Christmas Day. Isn't that the best gift? Well, aside from Jesus of course!
The Dr. isn't totally letting me off the hook. Because of my past 2 preterm labor scares I am going to be receiving 1x a week progesterone shots from here on out. Supposedly it's been proven to help prevent preterm labor or at least minimize bed rest. It will be super annoying to go to the Dr. every week and have a sore rear, but I can think of much worse. (Hopefully that wasn't too much info).
I am just so thankful for a good report today.
4 comments:
Yay! So glad you got a good report and that the baby is doing well - too bad he/she wouldn't cooperate and give you some early news. Enjoy this time.
awesome news!
That's wonderful news! I'll be excited for your Christmas announcement!!
great news girl!!!!
Post a Comment