Monday, November 23, 2009
Pain in the Butt
So I had my first progesterone shot today. Ouch! Not looking forward to 16 more. Not to mention it took an hour and the pharmacy hadn't filled the vile enough. (Insurance is going to love that one) And I had Mason b/c I assumed it would only take a few minutes. What was I thinking? Oh, just watching him climb on the furniture at he Dr office, picking up who knows what kind of germs. UGH! They assured me the second time would be quicker. Let's hope so. The things we do for our children, even the unborn ones. After having a good cry in the car, I remembered to thank God for this little munchkin inside. I feel much better now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
oh ali! im sorry! we missed you...i hope today will get better and better! :) ps- that tree lighting at the mall sounded awesome!
i'm so sorry!!! waiting at the dr office with little ones is one of the worst, most frustrating thing ever!
Oh Ali! I'm so sorry. By the end of this you will be a champ in the shot department. Please let me know if you would like for me to help with Mason. I'd be happy to be of service any way I can!
Post a Comment