Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Survived

He did it! The first day is done. I wouldn't say he was grinning from ear to ear and talking as much as I expected, but he seems to have had a good day. I am sure more and more will leak out as the afternoon goes by. He seems pretty tired. Hopefully EJ will get some good details too.
The first thing he said when he got of the bus was "can I finish my snack?, I only had 20 minutes." His sense of time means nothing it's always so random. So he ate the rest of his snack as soon as he walked in the door. And a fresh baked cookie that was waiting for him at home.

2 comments:

Leah said...

Sweet! I love how cookies are given as a snack for kids on the first day of school. I'm curious to hear how tomorrow goes! :)

Christy said...

what a SWEET mom :)