Both boys have had a favorite song as toddlers. Owen's was "Old MacDonald" (ironic b/c he is terrified of almost all animals) Mason's is "Twinkle Twinkle, Little Star". Mason has been "singing" along with me for awhile, but his words are barely recognizable. I think today was the best I've heard. Oh, and just so I don't forget his procrastinating goodnight routine- after stories and several renditions of Twinkle Twinkle, he must have a kiss through his bed railing, then he does a somersault ending with a hug and 2 high 5s. I just keep telling myself one day I'll miss this!
Keep in mind I had to stay hidden or I knew he'd stop. There is a long pause with a door opening and closing b/c he had to make sure he was still alone. I think he lost his train of thought and started making up his own song. There might even be some sawing in the background. That is just normal these days :)
1 comment:
SO cute! don't you love it when you see them "in their own little world?"
Post a Comment