I was reminded today of just how special baby is to Mason. We hired a guy, Kenny, to help take out the tiles in the bathroom. When Mason realized Kenny was upstairs near his room it made him nervous. So baby was retrieved and stayed close to us today.
Ugh, the mess! I forget how the mess of a room being gutted quickly spreads through the house. We ran into our first set back today. The original tile was laid on top of 1.5 inches of cement. EJ had to rent a mini jack hammer. That starts tomorrow. Fun times. EJ and Kenny weren't surprised by this discovery, I guess they were secretly hoping it wouldn't be the case. Bummer!
Day 2
1 comment:
i'm sorry...i have NO construction skills...does that mean he has to use the jack hammer to get rid of the 1 1/2 inches of cement?!? yikes!
Post a Comment