Woke up to rain this morning. Our first taste of what life at the bus stop will be like after a 30 minute wait in the rain and a very late bus. All his classmates were in the room seated by the time Owen got there. It didn't allow much of a welcome, but he handled it well. A little like a deer caught in the headlights. No tears from me yet. It was too hectic. I can already see why parents complain about the morning routine. Poor Mason is utterly confused. The house is too quiet.
kids with umbrellas. scary, huh?? :-) i have 2 hours left with joshua...he's wondered about owen a number of times this morning...we prayed for you guys! :-)
Wow, he's one of the big kids now...we had LOTS of rain here this morning too...I felt so bad for all the kids on their first day of school! Owen looks so cute!
3 comments:
kids with umbrellas. scary, huh?? :-) i have 2 hours left with joshua...he's wondered about owen a number of times this morning...we prayed for you guys! :-)
His backpack is almost as big as him! I hope he is excited to tell you all about it this afternoon!
Wow, he's one of the big kids now...we had LOTS of rain here this morning too...I felt so bad for all the kids on their first day of school! Owen looks so cute!
Post a Comment