Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Finally Time to Play

EJ's dad has been hard at work since he arrived last Thursday. Somehow I always get a pic with him just standing around in the background. So here he is b/c he certainly has not just been standing around. I don't know what we would do without him. I keep teasing him that he really should put in his retirement notice. After all, we still have another bathroom with purple speckle tiles, silver foil wallpaper and a lovely black sink. I don't think either of them will want to do this again. Unless maybe EJ commits a whole week off from work. It's really hard to break up the projects. I am amazed at how he has been juggling work and the bathroom.
Today Ed finished the up the shower while EJ was at work. It looks amazing! The boys just might have a bath tonight. His trip is wrapping up. He may come back before it's totally done, but nothing scheduled yet.
Squeezing in a little play time.
Thanks Pop Pop!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I can't wait to see the finished result! Send pop-pop our way next....we have projects in waiting. :)

Christy said...

wow!!!...what you can see so far looks great!
is it white???
I'm REALLY liking it! :)