Hey! I'm moving into a house with the same tiles as on that floor. Be nice ;)
I'm super excited to see how it turns out. Cary is really glad to have something to work on this weekend, so thanks for inviting him! Good luck!!
I'm so glad you took these "before" pictures....the "after" ones are going to be so exciting!
Oops, that was me posting before...I guess Mike was still logged in from earlier.
oooo, i love a good before and after! can't wait to see it!
haaa! loved "mike's" quote---when I read it I was honestly thinking "wow, that doesn't sound like mike??"I can't wait to see your results---we have TWO bathrooms that look a LOT like yours and need a makeover BAD... :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Hey! I'm moving into a house with the same tiles as on that floor. Be nice ;)
I'm super excited to see how it turns out. Cary is really glad to have something to work on this weekend, so thanks for inviting him! Good luck!!
I'm so glad you took these "before" pictures....the "after" ones are going to be so exciting!
Oops, that was me posting before...I guess Mike was still logged in from earlier.
oooo, i love a good before and after! can't wait to see it!
haaa! loved "mike's" quote---when I read it I was honestly thinking "wow, that doesn't sound like mike??"
I can't wait to see your results---
we have TWO bathrooms that look a LOT like yours and need a makeover BAD... :)
Post a Comment