Gosh, sorry friends. I didn't know you'd be so eager. I am sorry to leave you hanging. Here it is. It's definitely different.
EJ admitted to liking it the old way. Funny, b/c he is the one that's been bugging me the most.
Mason's hair is such that if its not this short or as long as it was previously then it tends to stick up even worse. Even now it doesn't really lay flat like Owen's would. I hope it doesn't look terrible as it grows.
6 comments:
That is a precious picture...he's a looker with that great smile!
Love seeing his adorable face! I know that must have been hard for you cutting it all off!
what a s-m-i-l-e!!! :) im getting closer and closer to going to get carter's cut...it's getting a bit wild...just hard to think of what "style"...he is a hair twirler, so i dont want to take that security away, but i also dont want him looking like d. trump! :) decisions decisions! mason is such a cutie-pa-too-tee!!!! :)
its SOOOOOO cute!!!!
I LOVE it!!!
very sporty/edgy/but still "young" at the same time!
Good job!! (although I know its hard---that's why K has a headful of curls still!!) ha! :)
Does his Aunt's opinion carry any weight? You can definitely see his prize-winning grin better, but I miss the locks!!!
he's always had the best smile...and now you can see it even more! i love it!
Post a Comment