Sunday, September 27, 2009

It's Gone

Mason's hair that is. I buzzed it last night. I can't stop staring at him. He looks so different. Younger maybe, but older too. I can't decide. I couldn't really look while I was doing it. Which is not what you want to hear from your Barber. I am not sure what possessed me, but I just didn't want to deal with it. It's forever sticking up and we've been wondering how it will look short. Now we know. I don't have pictures yet, but I will have some tomorrow. I am taking the boys to the State Fair and we are meeting my parents there. Owen has a student holiday tomorrow. I also wanted to see my parents reaction instead of them seeing a pic first.

We've had a good weekend. Not as productive has we might have liked, but that comes with the territory. No real exciting pics of the bathroom yet. I know your at the edge of your seats:)

5 comments:

Courtney said...

ahhh! no WAY! i can't WAIT to see it! we just gave the boys' haircuts tonight too. not as drastic as that though.

Leah said...

I AM on the edge of my seat!! Even asked Cary about it yesterday. But we'll just wait patiently! :)

Michelle said...

I AM waiting on the edge of my seat....pictures please!

Lissa said...

You CAN'T post that and not post a picture. That's just not fair!

Sarah said...

oh my goodness! cant wait to see pics! and it looks like you lucked out with super nice weather for the fair! :)