Isn't Mason so helpful? He taste tested the choc chips for us. Well... we all did :)
Thursday, October 2, 2008
Pumpkin Season
Let the pumpkin season begin! I love pumpkin goodies its one of the things I most look forward to in the fall. Then by Thanksgiving I've had so much that I don't want anything pumpkin until the next fall. Two weeks ago mom gave me some yummy pumpkin and walnut cookies dipped in white choc. Thanks Mom! Tonight while EJ was out we made pumpkin muffins with choc. chips. Fortunately Owen shares my love for pumpkin b/c EJ does NOT. I am glad not to eat the whole batch by myself. My college roomies may remember my "pumpkin treats? Hopefully I will make those soon. Wish you could be here to eat them with me. Although I am not sure any of them liked my special recipe.
Isn't Mason so helpful? He taste tested the choc chips for us. Well... we all did :)
Isn't Mason so helpful? He taste tested the choc chips for us. Well... we all did :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Mason doesn't look too sure about this whole thing in the picture. ;)
Post a Comment