Friday, October 17, 2008

End of the Week

Today was a long day. Mason has been running a fever since Thursday morning. You would never know by yesterday's blog entry, but he was sick. He had a few bursts of energy but yesterday evening and today he has spent in my arms. At 4:30 today I took him to the Dr. He has a viral infection mostly likely started in his throat. Not much we can do. At least I feel better knowing its not an ear infection or strep throat. Since Mason has gotten so much attention lately and Owen slept during his quiet time today (hasn't happened in weeks) he stayed up a little later and we watched "It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown" with popcorn. He was thrilled.
Needless to say I am beat (although it doesn't look like it by my smile). I am glad its friday and the kids are in bed.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

some nights it's the BEST feeling, huh? having them in bed!!!