Yesterday we went downtown for the Richmond Folk Festival. We went last year and really enjoyed ourselves. I am still amazed that something so huge is Free. Nothing is free these days!
As you can imagine this was the highlight for Owen. His dream come true. Real drumsticks and lots of noise! Don't you love his expression in the photo below? I think he was a little disappointed to hand over the drumsticks. Last year he was given a beautiful harmonica after the "lesson."
As you can imagine this was the highlight for Owen. His dream come true. Real drumsticks and lots of noise! Don't you love his expression in the photo below? I think he was a little disappointed to hand over the drumsticks. Last year he was given a beautiful harmonica after the "lesson."

Owen is at the bottom right hand corner behind the kid with the bright blue shirt.
No comments:
Post a Comment