Sorry no pics today. Today was a blur. I don't know how preschool mornings can go by 10x faster than when Owen is home, but they do. I did get to chase Mason around (which he loves) and read him more stories than usual. And we had a picnic lunch at the public library b/c we needed new books and I didn't make it there while Owen was in school. So we ate on a bench and watched everyone coming and going. After naps Owen wanted me to read him every single book. Fortunately Mason didn't mind.
Owen has a funny request at the library. He gets one "big" children's hardback book (100 + pages) to read to himself. He never asks us to read it to him, he just pretends to read it himself. I have gotten so I don't even read what its about as long as the cover doesn't look inappropriate. I am thankful he is interested!
No comments:
Post a Comment