Yes, yours truly was at a Beastie Boys concert last night! Barn girls, I felt as if I was at a 625 party all over again. The fans were jumpin! I loved watching the huge grin on my husband's face. He enjoyed every minute of it. Apparently, while I was swooning for the New Kids on the Block (in Middles School) he was listening to the Beastie Boys. Fortunately my conservative ears couldn't understand a lot of the words. This was definitely not a family performance if you know what I mean ;) Thanks Dad for babysitting!
EJ and I (mostly EJ) have had a lot of late nights lately. I am feeling it this morning. I think I am moving at half speed. Fortunately Owen has school so I'll only be keeping up with Mason this morning. Between the PHILLIES and last nights concert we are going to need some serious naps soon. Hopefully the Phillies will end the World Series tonight with a big win at Citizen's Bank Park! Go Phillies!
3 comments:
wow!!! how fun for you guys to be able to go to that together!
I'm so impressed Ali! I remember listening to the Beastie Boys with the boys that lived next door before I was even in middle school...I felt so cool. It's funny to look now and realize those "super cool" boys must have only been 12 yrs old or something. :)
I am SOOOOO jealous!!! wow! so so fun, and VERY cool parents!!! (or will it be like when OUR parents went to beach boys concerts??? grrrr---) ha!!! :)
Post a Comment