Thursday, October 16, 2008

Trick AND Treat

Owen thought it would be fun to have some Halloween yard decorations. So today while we were at Target we got some pumpkin leaf bags and spooky webbing for the bushes. What I didn't realize was it unintentionally Tricked him into raking the leaves. And that was a Treat for me!
Even Mason joined in. Not to mention its the middle of Oct. and we are wearing shorts and sweating!
Here's the finished product. We have 2 more bags but not enough leaves have fallen.

When we were done Owen said "Mom, that looks FANTASTIC!" Uh, I guess, if you like having cotton stretched out on your bushes ;)

3 comments:

Catherine said...

What a great way to get your leaves raked up. The decorations look cute!

Knchock said...

I'm loving the great Halloween decorations!!! Can't wait to see what they dress up as for Halloween! -Kimberly

Christy said...

That's SOOO hilarious!! I'm tucking that little "trick and treat" for the future!! I LOVE the spiderweb touch!! :)