Tuesday, December 10, 2013

The Tree

We bundled up on Saturday afternoon to find our tree. While I'd love to go to a farm and cut one down, we have yet to do that. It has become almost become an annual tradition to pick one from a local florist. We were a little late in the game, this year. But we found one and it barely fit, just the way I like it.
I wonder what this girl thinks now that we have a tree, inside our house ;)
The Santa was kinda creepy


The younger two would not even get close.


Owen thought Avery should hang the first ornament. He also suggested she hang our globe ornament that I bought last year for decor at the jewelry party in her honor. We thought his idea was perfect and so thoughtful. Daddy had the honors of helping.

Most days Owen is too "busy", but they still share a special bond.





1 comment: