Sunday, December 8, 2013

Besties and Worsties


Watch closely :) Be thankful there is no sound.










They are 16 months apart according to birthdays. When Avery came home they were more like 24 months apart in age. Their age gap has decreased significantly and quickly. Aside from language delays and being a little extra clumsy, Avery is suddenly a TWO yr old. Ryan on the other hand has lost his place as the baby in the family and has regressed a little in behavior.
They are quite the pair these days. I have a feeling it's going to get A LOT worse before it gets better.
We are thrilled Avery is catching up and we are glad she feels comfortable to be herself, but my oh my does she have a set of lungs.
I know all you mom's of girls are laughing. Go ahead! I knew it was coming. I asked for it :)

2 comments:

Courtney said...

oh, wow...

Michelle said...

Oh yeah, Sadie brings the drama to our house. ;) Although Finley can do it too. I'm afraid my kids could have used a dose of your and EJ's calm genes.....