Sunday, September 30, 2012

Busy with Beads

With the home study in the hands of our government and not much else on the dossier checklist to complete (yay!) I have been using most of my spare time this past week making earrings. EJ's mom brought her HUGE supply of beads and tools and lots of gorgeous already made jewelry. She is making a VERY GENEROUS donation of materials as well previously made pieces, to raise money for our adoption. Isn't that SO exciting? I haven't quite figured out how I will sell them, whether at party or online, probably both. Stay tuned. They make perfect Christmas gifts, teacher gifts, birthday gifts, etc. ALL the proceeds go to our adoption fund.

The boys have been helping too. Apparently you don't have to wear earrings to qualify ;) They are getting just as eager to have her home as I am.
EJ's mom has been making jewelry for quite awhile. Last Thanksgiving she gave me a tutorial on necklace and bracelet making. This time it was earrings. The earrings are my favorite to make.

Mim, you are amazing and we are humbled with your generous heart. Thank you!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

so fun! and so kind of her!!! let us know how you're going to sell them ;-)

Michelle said...

I can't wait to see what you make!