Monday, September 24, 2012

Just a Tad on Edge

This morning, waiting in my inbox, was notice that our i800A was received. This means absolutely nothing in the grand scheme of things. It's not been approved. Just arrived in mail and waiting to be processed.

So, I cleaned a few windows. And reorganized EJ's dress shirts by color. A completely normal response, I am sure ;)

Funny how the slightest bit of news gets my heart racing. Tomorrow I have a phone date with Lifeline to discuss Dossier checklist. Several items have already been done. Yay!

4 comments:

Leah said...

HA! I love that you cleaned windows....what in the world. :) But I'm the exact same way!

Unknown said...

:) nesting and working out the waiting! love it! thx for sharing:)xo

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michelle said...

I dusted all the blinds in my house when I was waiting for baby to arrive.....so just watch out, you'll be doing that next! ;)