The four of us (me and the boys) have convinced EJ of her name ;) Even Ryan says it when asked. I suppose that might ruin the surprise, but we are hoping to wait and reveal her name once we have her picture to share. We are constantly wondering who is she and where is she and what she is doing. The boys desperately want to know how old she is and where she will sit in the van ;)
I know the second I see her face it will be even more difficult to wait, but oh how I want to see her sweet face. I am praying boldly that I will know she is our daughter right away. It is not uncommon to refuse a referral and I have no idea how we will know. Trusting God will help us.
Today we received a draft of the home study report to review. Which means we will be applying for our immigration approval soon! The approval could take 2-3 months. Then we put the Dossier together and send it to China. After that we wait for a Log-in date (LID) (3 to 4 weeks) and then a referral for Sugarplum (which should be fairly quick)!!!!!!
Oh and the agency is right on schedule with their first batch of referrals from their new orphanage partnerships. So encouraging to us.
1 comment:
yay! yay! LOTS of good news!!
Post a Comment