Saturday, October 8, 2011

18 months

I call this the "stuff your face" series. 
Or perhaps more accurately the "3rd child with choking hazard" series.



Does 18 months sound younger than 1.5 yrs old?
Because ugh, my heart. It's going by too fast.

I took Ryan to the Dr. yesterday b/c he has been congested all week and his chest sounded raspy. Nothing that needed meds, just "junk" the Dr. said. Hmm... at least she put it into simple words for me.

While she was listening to his chest she started asking him if he knew where his nose, belly etc, was. I thought to myself, oops I should be teaching him those things. Instead, I felt like saying, no he doesn't know where is nose is, but he can hit a ball of a baseball T and he can make baskets with his toy hoop and he can climb onto the kitchen counter.

Amazing what I worried about when Owen was this age. I am still not understanding what's so great about being a 1st child. 3rd seems pretty fun :)

21 lbs 7.25 oz
32.25 inches

2 comments:

Michelle said...

He looks a lot like EJ in that last picture!

Courtney said...

he is so CUTE!