Friday, July 2, 2010

A little Nuts

Last night we went to a Squirrels Game to celebrate my dad's birthday. This picture is kind of goofy, but it's the best one we got. My sister was holding Ryan and Mom was there too, she took the pic.
This is Owen's 3rd Squirrels game this season. He LOVES it. We were sitting very close to first base. Mason wasn't afraid of Nutsy the mascot this time. Last game he was very nervous. Owen is in the red shirt below.
The boys got a few autographs. Owen had the players sign his glove and b/c Mason's glove is solid black, he had them sign his hat. You can see it in the foreground of the picture below although its blurry. I cringed when he offered his hat, but its pretty ugly to start and he looks like a little trucker in it, so now its perfect ;)
EJ, Ryan and I left about 9:15. We had promised they could stay for the fireworks if they both napped. Of course, then game went into extra innings. It was a very late night. I won't even tell you how late they were out. Needless to say, I have had two grumpy boys on my hands. Supposedly the fireworks were AWESOME! Early to bed tonight.

2 comments:

Bassett said...

hearing about the squirrel thing reminds me of yesterday at our town's fourth of july parade a little girl was afraid of a politician who was running for state office & shaking hands (the little girl didn't) but she was totally OK with shaking the hand of someone dressed up in a 'Dora' costume ...

i think that kid had her priorities right! :)

Christy said...

Oh, I've MISSED you!!!

LOVE seeing your sweet boys---and you! :)