It reminded me of the endless days of snow we had b/c we could not be outside. The boys (and I mean the biggest one too) were going stir crazy. So we went bowling. The boys had a blast. It was Mason's first time. I can't remember the last time I bowled. It wasn't pretty. Mason and I almost tied.
Tuesday, July 27, 2010
Beating the Heat
Over the weekend we had more record breaking temperatures. 105 on Sunday. I don't even know if that is counting the humidity which is insanely high.
It reminded me of the endless days of snow we had b/c we could not be outside. The boys (and I mean the biggest one too) were going stir crazy. So we went bowling. The boys had a blast. It was Mason's first time. I can't remember the last time I bowled. It wasn't pretty. Mason and I almost tied.


Ryan didn't seem terrified although his eyes tell a different story. About 5 minutes later he was asleep. The monkey blanket he is griping is awesome. I ordered 2 of the exact same "lovie" online. He LOVES it. He holds it up to his lips when he is tired and licks/sucks it until he falls asleep. When he isn't tired he plays with it. I introduced it to him as soon as he was able to hold things. (Mason has his "baby" that stays in his bed and its been a lifesaver).
It reminded me of the endless days of snow we had b/c we could not be outside. The boys (and I mean the biggest one too) were going stir crazy. So we went bowling. The boys had a blast. It was Mason's first time. I can't remember the last time I bowled. It wasn't pretty. Mason and I almost tied.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Looks like fun!
Post a Comment