EJ and Owen have been participating in a soccer camp this week. A ministry of our church,
Good Sports, holds a camp each summer. They attended
last summer too.
Mason, Ryan and I went to watch last night. The groups take turns rotating through stations. We got there just in time to see Owen at
EJ's station. Owen is in the
long green shorts.




Each night one of the coaches gives 2 short talks during their water breaks.
EJ spoke last night on "teamwork" and shared some bible verses about respecting others. I was so glad I could be there to listen too.


Our summer days have allowed me A LOT of one on one time with Owen, but not very much with Mason. A big contrast to the school year. This week, however has given me plenty of extra time. Camp runs from 5-7:30, but b/c
EJ is coaching they have been gone from 4:30-8. It's been fun hanging out with Mason and Ryan. Pics coming soon!
ALL 3 are NAPPING, gotta enjoy the moment :)
No comments:
Post a Comment