I am a free woman. Released until July 20 from my post operative appointments ( i have been going every 2 weeks) and after this week I am done with my 2x a week Physical Therapy. I don't know who is more relieved, EJ or myself. I might kind of miss two mornings with a neck massage and no breakfast duty. Plus EJ will have to get to work on time.
So, what will I do to celebrate? This sounds totally crazy, but I am going to have Taco Salad for dinner. A salad is probably the last thing you imagined I'd say. It's been over 8 weeks without lettuce or a salad. I am still not sure I can do it, but I will attempt it (try eating lettuce with just your front teeth and you'll understand what I mean- it doesn't break down). I don't know if it is the salad I miss or the salad dressing :) A big juicy steak is still out of the picture. Unless of course I get the really expensive kind that you can cut with a butter knife.
2 comments:
yay!!! how was the salad??
congrats! i hope it wasn't painful when you ate "real" food.
Post a Comment