Sunday, June 14, 2009

Bathroom Reno

Our boys/guest bathroom reno is still in the planning stages. After all, that is my favorite part. I won't drag it out for 5 months like I did the kitchen :) We made some great progress. The floor tiles have been chosen, not ordered, but chosen. We agreed quite easily about the vanity cabinet. The top and sink style is still in question. I may have to look one other place.

I am amazed at how well EJ and I work together with these decisions. We met with a designer for the vanity at a local building supply company (same one we used for our kitchen). She may have a picture for us as early as tomorrow. It's nothing fancy, but we like using them better than Home Depot or Lowes. It's just better service. One name, one phone number, etc.

Of course the boys were with us too.
Perhaps that is why we make decisions so quickly.

Since then, Owen has made some design choices too.
He thought this might help. It goes great with the pink sink.
This doesn't surprise me. When he was about 2, he would walk around the house and hold up paint chips.
Then when he moved into a big bed with a quilt and matching pillow sham, he said it looked just like the magazines.

No comments: